- Business Directory
- Shop The Ottawa Valley
The Madawaska Art Shop buildings date back to the middle of the 19th century. The building on the left in the photo was at one time (1860) a bank, the vault, with it’s two foot thick concrete and stone walls is one of seventeen rooms in the Madawaska Art Shop. The building next to it was known as the Buckley General Store, which functioned as a thriving business and a home for five generations of Buckleys. Both buildings and the link total nearly 8,000 sq. ft. of space.